Changes

It's been a while since I've posted but life got crazy.
We lived with family friends for a little more than a month, and then their kids came home from college and they needed the sapce again. So even though my house is not done and we aren't supposed to be living here, we are. We have a toilet, and a laundry tub for a sink. No oven either, so my mom has gotten quite handy with the BBQ. Still no job, but I've applied to a lot, and I have a pretty good connection through an old childhood friend, so it could be promising. I had my wisdom teeth removed at the beginning of the week and I'm dying of boredom, I miss human interaction.
My mom got married a month ago, and went on honeymoon in Ireland, she and my step dad had an amazing time.
My boyfriend had the house alone for those two weeks and it was a very good test for us. It showed us how we would work once we have our own place, and it brought us a lot closer.
Just waiting on a job and we will be able to afford our own place.
Staying positive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little Sad Now

Typical Girl

Who am I?