Stressed Out

Well, it's midterm week and I can't seem to catch a break in between studying and final touches on my papers. However, it's been keeping my brain occupied and I've been sleeping very well because of it. I've applied to dozens of jobs over the last few weeks and I'm really hoping that I will hear back from one of them so I can start saving up for an apartment or a trip to BC, or both if I'm lucky. My boyfriend and I have been really looking for a place that fits all of our needs, but location is such a hard thing to find. I need it close to college and whatever job I get, and he needs it close to his work because he walks. Where he is right now would be the perfect place for us but he is only renting a bedroom. I know we will figure it out though.
School helps to cover up a lot of my mental health issues but with 'March' break (actually in February for college) coming up in just over a week, I'm getting worried. That's a whole week to myself, which means a lot of time to think. I'm hoping that I can start to work on all of my final papers and maybe finish them on that break, that will help occupy me a lot- considering one paper alone is a minimum of 10 pages, and another one is 5).
I've been snappy with my mom a lot and I think it's because she's been more and more protective of me. I can't leave the house without having to tell her absolutely everywhere I am going, and if I go elsewhere, lets say Walmart, and then beside Walmart is the Dollar Store, but I haven't told her that I'm going to the Dollar Store, she'll get upset with me if I didn't tell her before I went into the store.
I know it's just a phase and that we will get through it but man, I can't wait for it to be over.
Also, my boyfriend and I were talking about our social lives, and realized that we have absolutely no friends. Like if we were to get married tomorrow, neither of us would have anyone to stand with us. But oh well.
We are going to try to get out and about and see if we can meet some new people, ones that aren't shady, and one's that won't bring us down.

All in all, I've been okay. Life is still going and I am still alive. I have someone amazing by my side and we have our own little furry family together.
Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little Sad Now

Typical Girl

Who am I?